This job description does not form part of the employee’s contract of employment but is provided for guidance. The precise duties and responsibilities of any job may be expected to change over time. Job Holders should be consulted over any proposed changes to this job description before implementation.
- JOB TITLE: Software Developer – Mobile Applications
- REPORTS TO: Project Manager
- JOB OBJECTIVE: Design, Development and Testing of application on Mobile on J2ME, Android, iOS, windows and blackberry platform.
- MAIN DUTIES/TASKS
For Hosted Infra
- Understanding client requirements
- Writing Functional Specifications and Business Requirement Documents
- Designing and Developing mobile applications
- Designing Database and writing Procedures and Functions in RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle)
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Production Support
- JOB QULAIFICATIONS:
- Essentials: BE/BTech with minimum of 2 years of experience on Java/J2EE.
- Desirable: Work Experience on Mobile applications on Android/i-phone and/or Blackberry
- JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon
- RELATIONSHIPS: Project Manager
- ABOUT DECIMAL: Decimal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has been promoted and managed by alumni of IIM Ahmedabad. The company is focussed in the space of Enterprise Mobility by providing Mobile Phone/Tablet based solutions to improve productivity of field work force of its clients. Its clientele include various large multinational and domestic organizations in Insurance, FMCG, Retail and Education Services verticals.
- ABOUT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY: Enterprise Mobility involves leveraging the power of mobile devices to improve organizational effectiveness. The rapid penetration of mobile phones, improving communication speed and reducing costs of smart phone present an unprecedented opportunity for organization to improve workforce productivity, customer service and employee engagement. The enterprise mobility market is growing exponentially for last 5 years and is estimated to grow to USD 1 billion by year 2015.